Reflex SV is a 74% water-content SiHy soft lens designed for even the highest prescriptions. Lathe-cut, Reflex SV has a unique aspheric front surface geometry to reduce thickness.
Initial Lens Specification
If you know the lens dimensions you wish to fit, supply those to No7 and a lens will be manufactured to those specifications. Otherwise, call our technical help desk with keratometry readings, spectacle Rx and HVID and we will provide a lens for you to assess.
Assessment of Fit
The lens should give good comfort, centration and adequate smooth movement in all directions of gaze.
A Good Fit
A good fit should be:
- Cover the limbus in all directions
- Centre well even on upward gaze
- Move freely on blinking with the lower lid pulled down – between 0.50mm and 1.00mm
- Give sharp, stable keratometry mires immediately after blinking
- Computer controlled design and manufacture ensure credible, consistent lenses over the complete range of powers
- All high powered lenses are manufactured with an aspheric front surface geometry to reduce thickness
Reflex SV is suitable for: –
- High minus powers
- Paediatric correction
- Non-standard base curves and diameters
|Material||Definitive SiHy Material|
|Manufacturing Process||Lathe Cut|
|Base Curve||8.40mm and 8.70mm std – or to Rx|
|Diameter||14.20 standard or to Rx|
|Power Range||+35.00 to -35.00D|
|Centre Thickness @ -3.00D||0.08mm|
|Handling Tint||Light blue|
|Recommended Replacement Schedule||3 monthly replacement, daily wear|
|Trial Lens||No trial lens available; No7 100% fitting guarantee applies|
We have a dedicated technical support team, headed by Kevin, with decades of experience ready to help and advise you on any fitting issues. If you need support, please call:
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re here to help. If you can’t find the answer to your question, why not give us a call. Our offices are open Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:30
Can I order these lenses empirically
How long will it take to manufacture lenses
What is the returns policy?
We are pleased to help
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service team will respond to you as soon as possible.