Faced with an overwhelming choice of lens designs, materials and fitting techniques, today’s busy practitioners need a simple-to-fit, cost-effective RGP lens that delivers predictable results in the maximum number of patients, whether they’re new to RGP lens wear or accustomed wearers.
Enter new ICON from No7 Contact Lenses – the refreshingly simple and convenient solution to your RGP fitting needs.
Our ICON Multifocal lenses eliminate the guesswork involved in RGP lens fitting. Just provide No7 with key empirical readings (K’s, Spec Rx etc) and we’ll supply lenses optimised for the individual’s unique needs.
- Larger lens diameters usually deliver better lens stability and centration, so 9.80mm diameter lenses will be supplied unless otherwise stated or requested by the practitioner
- If first lens fit is not quite as required, simply note your assessment of fit, conduct an over-refraction and provide No7 with full sphere-cylinder-axis data. We’ll then compute a new, modified lens, which answers the problems indicated
- Spherical design characteristics
- Empirical fitting service
High first timefit rate in excess of 80%
- Supplied in
widevariety of high-performance Boston® materials
- FREE plasma treated surface
Boston EO and Boston XO as standard, all other materials upon request
|DK||XO=200, Range 6/EO=58, Range 3|
|Powers||-25.00 to +25.00D in.025 increments / Cyl -0.25 to -12.00|
|Add||+0.50 to +3.50 in 0.25 steps|
|Average Thickness||0.18mm on all powers|
|Diameters||9.30 and 9.80mm on all powers|
|Base Curves||7.00-9.00mm in 0.05mm increments|
No7 Recommends - Ote Fine
All-in-one comfort solution for RGP contact lenses
Manufactured using the highest grade ingredients and exclusive to independent opticians, Oté Fine is the complete solution for all your RGP patients. Oté Fine is perfect for your EyeDream Ortho-k wearers too.
We have a dedicated technical support team, headed by Kevin, with decades of experience ready to help and advise you on any fitting issues. If you need support, please call:
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re here to help. If you can’t find the answer to your question, why not give us a call. Our offices are open Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:30
Can I order these lenses empirically
How long will it take to manufacture lenses
What is the returns policy?
We are pleased to help
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service team will respond to you as soon as possible.