Comfort 15 is the contact lens for ECPs looking for an easy to fit, low cost alternative to more complex miniscleral designs. Comfort 15 offers excellent initial comfort whilst providing outstanding visual acuity – it’s easy for patients to handle, too.
Comfort 15 is the lens for ECPs looking for an easy to fit, low cost alternative to more complex minscleral designs.
Unlike standard RGPs, Comfort 15 offers excellent initial comfort whilst providing outstanding visual acuity. Contrary to other mini-scleral designs however, Comfort 15’s smaller overall diameter means that it’s easy to handle.
Because mini-scleral lenses fit over the cornea and limbus and land all of their weight on the sclera, keratometry and topography aren’t required for successful fitting. Instead the lens is simply fitted to the sagittal depth of the eye.
The 15 fitting set contains 13 lenses with depths ranging from 3500μm to 5000μm in 125μm steps. The aim of the fit is to find the lens that exceeds the sagittal depth of the eye by around 100-150μm.
Comfort 15 offers all the benefits of a mini-scleral design. Indications include:
- First fit for irregular corneas such as KC, PMD
- Post Graft, Post Lasik, Ectasia
- Refits for patients wearing RGPs but looking for better comfort
- Refits for patients wearing soft lenses but needing improved vision
- Patients with mild to moderate ocular surface disease and dry eye
- Patients with high cyls requiring excellent vision and comfort
- Patients who need to wear lenses in dusty environments
Fitting Guide Download
Please click the link below to download the Comfort 15 Fitting Guide:
Fitting sets are available as 13 lens Sets SAG 3500 to 5000 in 125 micron steps.
- No bearing on the corneal surface
- Fantastic comfort due to scleral landing
- Simple to fit
- Excellent value
- Optimum Extra material for excellent wetting
- Visual acuity of a rigid lens
- Available on Lenses for Life planned replacement
Optimum Extra (Roflufocon D)
(Blue & Clear) DK 100
|SAG||3500 to 5000 in 20 micron steps|
|Power||+25.00 to -25.00 (0.25 steps)|
No7 Recommends - Oté Sensation
All-in-one comfort solution for RGP contact lenses
Oté Sensation is an all-in-one solution that combines safety with comfort thanks to a double disinfecting system and the addition of a high-quality Hyaluronate, made using an environmentally-friendly, water-based process which does not contain any animal or toxic substances.
We have a dedicated technical support team, headed by Kevin, with decades of experience ready to help and advise you on any fitting issues. If you need support, please call:
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re here to help. If you can’t find the answer to your question, why not give us a call. Our offices are open Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:30
Can I order these lenses empirically
How long will it take to manufacture lenses
What is the returns policy?
We are pleased to help
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service team will respond to you as soon as possible.